Tuesday, June 28, 2011
1. Now the URLs you add into discussions are clickable. This means you can take users to any webpage
2. When you want to post to Facebook, you can choose which group to post to and tie it directly to company discussion for synchronization
3. Submit apps to Apple under your own Apple developer ID and test apps on iPhones immediately before submission to Apple
To get the 2 features live on your apps you should log in to your snappii account, choose an app and press Publish. When you launch your app the next time, you will be asked to update it. Press Yes, and all new features will activate.
We have also added a Support forum where you can discuss snappii apps and building process, as well as ask us for help.
Here's a link http://snappii.proboards.com/index.cgi
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Hi, my name is Mark and I’m just a simple American businessman. I want to tell you how iPhone app can help you to promote your business. I did it. Why don’t you do it too?
If you are still thinking about having your own business I tell you that it’s a wonderful thing. You can do what you really want but not what your boss wants.
But one thing is to make business and the other is to make it successful. If you do something – you should do it well.
The XXI century is the time of Internet, so if you need a good promotion – go there. Today it’s the best choice of promoting your business.
There are many opportunities of it, but I want to tell about one – which is not so popular today but which will be very popular and successful soon. It’s creating an iPhone app. Simply, easy-to-use and effectively. I didn’t know anything about it, but I wanted to find something that makes me successful, something new. And I found it.
There are many web services that can make an iPhone app for you and your business. You can choose one of them (as for me I choose Snappii), they will do their job and you will take an app and use it in your business. It’s very easy.
You want to know how to do it. I will tell you.
1. Go to snappii.com
2. Fill in your content
3. Submit it using your Apple developer account.
4. When Apple will submit your app you can start a promotion:
- Place a link to your app on your website;
- Send an email to your customers urging them to download your app;
- Write a white paper announcing your iPhone app and place it to sites that accept white papers;
- Talk about your app in social media (Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn).
So if you want to be successful, if you like your business and want to promote it – add an iPhone app to the list of your promotion. You won’t be disappointed.
Friday, June 17, 2011
It’s not a secret that mobile apps are very popular now. It’s a very good way to promote a business. So, why you don’t have an app? Create it for your restaurant, beauty salon, bank or shop. It’s very easy and doesn’t take much time or special knowledge in programming. You can build an app even if you know nothing about programming. All you need is a special app making service like Snappii.
Snappii will help you create your own iPhone app quickly, simply and for free.
Today Snappii suggests a new feature: creating your own Apple developer account and building apps using it. And if you already have your own Apple developer account – that’s even better!
You don’t know why you need your own developer account to build iPhone apps with Snappii?
There are some good points which will help you understand it.
1. Apple needs a few days to approve your app created from your developer account.
2. If you have your developer account you can test your apps on your iPhone before submitting your app to Apple.
3. And of course you will be an author of your app. No one will know that you used Snappii to create your iPhone app.
4. You'll have direct access to Apple's analytics showing how many downloads your app has had.
So if you march with the times, make an iPhone app for your business, and you will see good results! Create your own Apple developer account and use it to build an app in minutes without programming at all!